Immunity Tonic Green Tea
Boost Immunity with Super Food Turmeric & Pepper
Janani & Bhoomi translates to Mother Earth.
Our land has blessed us with innumerable healing herbs, flowers, spices. From the abundance that grows, we have carefully selected some of the elements that are powerful and have helped to support and boost the immune system for centuries.
Antioxidant rich, this unique blend gives the body vigour, vitality and immunity. The golden amalgamation creates a strengthening balance, making it the perfect wellness cup that heals.
Green Tea, Ashwagandha, Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper and Himalayan Tulsi
- Green Tea – It is high in anti-oxidant properties and polyphenol; It also helps to lower cholesterol & stimulates immune system.
- Ashwagandha – Ancient medicinal herb classified as adaptogen helps the body to manage stress & boosts immunity. It reduces inflammation and has a calming effect.
- Ginger – It is used in Ayurvedic medicine due to its powerful medicinal properties. It works as anti-inflammatory & helps to reduce digestive disorders. It is a good source of antioxidants & can reduce various types of oxidative stress.
- Black Pepper – The king of spice helps in digestion and works against cold and cough. It has anti-inflammatory properties. With turmeric it helps to extenuate the effects of Curcumin.
- Turmeric – It has been used in India for thousands of years as spice and as medicine. Curcumin is the main active ingredient or compound with medicinal properties. It isa powerful anti-inflammatory. Turmeric increases the antioxidant capacity of the body.
- Himalayan Tulsi – It has powerful adaptogen that helps to reduce stress. It boosts immunity and is known to help cure cough, cold and fever.